FLIGHT INSTRUCTOR CADET PROGRAM
Become part of our team of instructors. The program is open to anyone interested in becoming an instructor who holds at least a CPL (A) license, has teaching skills and a passion for aviation and also for experienced airline pilots who want to return to small aircraft and pass on their experience. Upon successful completion of the selection process for the program, you will be fully reimbursed for the cost of the FI (A) training and have the opportunity to sign a 3-year contract. If the cooperation is successful, it is possible to further develop the qualification of the instructor. During the training, the cadet will be familiarized, among other things, with the company's procedures and retrained on the aircraft types of the F AIR fleet.
Why work in the Czech Republic?
Czechs are recognized experts in many fields of human activity, from science, industry and innovation to sport to culture and gastronomy. So, we chose "Czechia has marvellous people" as the motto of the new clip you can watch here. Rest assured that we included the best Czechia has to offer. However, we sincerely hope you will experience it on your own eyes here in Central Europe. We look forward to seeing you!
- Full-time position for at least 3 years in Benešov and Karlovy Vary, part-time is also possible
- Complete FI (A) training in F AIR free of charge
- Attractive evaluation
- Benefit system (extension and broadening of pilots and instructors qualifications)
- Opportunity for personal and professional development
- Experience in an international working environment
- Work in a team of experienced professionals in their field with experience in all areas of aviation
(airlines, business aviation, test flights, military, competition acrobatics, ...)
- Flying all over Europe and the possibility to work abroad
- Experience with different types of aircraft GA with modern equipment (including G1000 and other avionics)
- The possibility of personal development through participation in various projects
- Financial evaluation beyond the basic remuneration when working on individual projects
- Modern teaching support - E-learning, E-exam, Flynet internet reservation system, virtual reality
- Prepared aircraft on the ready to fly stand
- Extreme flexibility in work/life split, where you will be home with us almost every evening
- The possibility of securing accommodation at or near the airport
- Minimum EASA CPL (A) license and ATPL frozen, MEP/IR welcome
- Possibility to start training in January/February 2024
- Good knowledge of English language, ability to
teach in English
- Basic computer skills
- Proactive attitude
- Communication skills
- Pedagogical skills
- Oral questioning in English
- A short demonstration of teaching in English
- Knowledge test
- Introductory flight test on an airplane or simulator
- Interview will be held during December 2023 and January 2024
PLACE OF OPERATION:
Benesov and Karlovy Vary airports
WHY FLY FOR F AIR?
Because F AIR is a first-class, modern and dynamic flight school with an excellent reputation for more than 33 years. We have trained over 2,500 pilots flying all over the world, including the most important airlines in the world. We operate more than 40 aircraft of different types, 2 simulators (+ 2 further B737 and A320 simulators will be put into operation at the beginning of 2024) and we offer all courses from 0 to ATPL frozen. We have excellent facilities, we operate at 4 bases, namely the home airport in Benešov, Karlovy Vary, Brno and Příbram. Smooth operations are ensured by a large ground staff of more than 30 experienced colleagues.
If you are interested, do not hesitate to contact us as soon as possible at email@example.com. Do not forget to attach your CV, motivation letter, a scan of your current license, a medical certificate and the last 3 pages of your logbook to your e-mail.