We are currently looking for candidates for
- FULL TIME VFR LKBE
- FULL TIME SEP/IR a MEP/IR LKBE a LKKV
- 6-MĚSÍCŮ VFR LKKV, LKCS, LKTB
- CADET FI
Become part of our instructor team
Why fly for F AIR?
For new student groups and an expanding instructor team, we have built up a brand new facility in recent months. In addition to modern and spacious classrooms, we did not forget the needs of our instructors. Nowadays in our school, you can find a new instructor's office, kitchen and a relaxation room. So, after returning from the night flights, enough comfort is guaranteed, and we believe that the shower on a hot summer afternoon will also come in handy.
Why work in the Czech Republic?
Czechs are recognized experts in many fields of human activity, from science, industry and innovation to sport to culture and gastronomy. So, we chose "Czechia has marvellous people" as the motto of the new clip you can watch here. Rest assured that we included the best Czechia has to offer. However, we sincerely hope you will experience it on your own eyes here in Central Europe. We look forward to seeing you!
- Experience with different types of GA aircraft with modern equipment (incl. G1000 and other avionics)
- Relevant operational experiences from a private company
- Attractive salary
- Brand new benefit system (incl. revalidation and renewal costs, qualification upgrade)
- Possibility of personal and professional growth
- Experience with international working environment
- Flying around Europe
- Full time (up to 900 hours a year)
- Task bonuses when working on separate projects
- Flexible job
- Immediate start day
- Visa and work permit assistance
- All branches of F AIR in the Czech Republic
- FI(A) qualification, min. CPL
- Good knowledge of English language
- PC work fundamentals
- Proactive approach
- Communication skills
- Holder of ATPL/CPL/MEP IR license
- TT more than 700 hrs A/C
- More than 200 hrs as a FI
- At least 50 hrs as a FI in last 12 months
- All branches of F AIR in the Czech Republic: LKBE, LKKV, LKCS, LKTB